- AEP (American Electric Power)
- AEP is the primary electric power provider in the Appalachian Sky region.
- AEP is among the lowest cost electric power providers in the nation.
- AEP owns the nation's largest electricity transmission system, a nearly 39,000-mile (63,000 km) network that includes 765 kilovolt ultra-high voltage transmission lines, more than all other U.S. transmission systems combined.
- AEP is a publicly traded $15 billion year revenue company.
- The Applachian Sky region is blessed to be served by a multitude of major, interstate natural gas pipelines.
- Columbia Gas of Kentucky
- Texas Eastern Transmission
- Kentucky Frontier Gas
- Mountaineer Gas Co