- The Appalachian Sky region is served by 2 Class I Railroads:
- Norfolk Southern
- Port of Huntington Tri-State - Largest inland port in the United States!
- 15th largest port of any kind, inland or deep water, in the U.S.A.
- Provides navigable waterway access to the Appalachian Sky region via the Ohio River
- Averages an annual cargo tonnage of over 60 million tons per year
- Huntington Tri-State Airport
- Provides nonstop service via Allegiant Air and American Airlines via 11 flights a day to 5 destinations
- Interstate 64
- Provides east-west interstate access from the Appalachian Sky region to major cities like St. Louis, Louisville, Lexington, Charleston, and Richmond
- US Highway 23
- Four-lane highway
- Provides north-south access from the Appalachian Sky region to major cities like Jacksonville, Atlanta, Kingsport, Columbus, Toledo, Ann Arbor